Re: [outlaws_bb] Rule Changes and Draft Day ideas

  • gerstp1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 30, 2006
      I agree with Jerry that it might be too early...would early April be an option? I'll go with whatever the league decides but I prefer later rather than earlier.

      Paul

      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 30, 2006
        I'd prefer early rather than later.  Hell, I'm ready to do it now.  What are you guys, scared?

        Marc

        I agree with Jerry that it might be too early...would early April be an option? I'll go with whatever the league decides but I prefer later rather than earlier.

        Paul

        Is Saturday, the 17th maybe a bit early. I guess
        it depends on when the fantsy baseball magazines come
        out, that is where I get most of my info, but I am
        open.

        Thanks...... ...Jerry

        --- Brian Lebeck <bslebeck@yahoo. com> wrote:

        > If there's any rule change proposals, please get
        > them
        > into me by 1/10/2007. So far, none have been
        > proposed.
        >
        > Also, we can start kicking around ideas for the
        > draft
        > day. I'm leaning toward Saturday, 2/17, noon ET,
        > but
        > I'll still open.
        >
        > I'm going to be out of town from this afternoon
        > until
        > 1/1/07.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Brian

        > Do You Yahoo!?
        > protection around
        > http://mail. yahoo.com

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

      • eliyas@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 30, 2006
          My only problem is I am going on a cruise on the 5th no getting back until the 9th  so I definitely do not it on the 10th
        • William Hines
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007
            I am ready any time - but would prefer a time when all managers are available to participate.

            My only problem is I am going on a cruise on the 5th no getting back until the 9th  so I definitely do not it on the 10th

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Scott Drone-Silvers
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 2, 2007

              I have a draft on the 28th of January and another on the 17th of February. I would probably favor Feb. 24th if most folks are available then.

              Scott Drone-Silvers

              dsilvers@...

              Why be normal?

              I am ready any time - but would prefer a time when all managers are available to participate.

              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                With no clear mandate on when we should have the
                draft, I threw out a couple of choices in a poll.
                Please vote.

                Also, please send me an email stating that you will be
                returning to the Outlaws in 2007.

                We have two teams that are open. Let me know if you
                are aware of anyone who would like to join. I have
                not heard from William Hoover since September, so I
                will make his team available, and Rob Endries has
                resigned from the league.

                There were no rule change proposals submitted this
                year. So unless someone has some ideas quick, we'll
                go unchanged in 2007.

                Trading has been slow thus far, with only one trade
                reported.

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • eliyas@aol.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                  I will of course be back
                • edwinslifker@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                    aberdeen will be back

                    Subj: [outlaws_bb] League Stuff
                    Date: 1/8/07 8:50:05 PM Eastern Standard Time
                    From: bslebeck@...
                    To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
                    Sent from the Internet

                    With no clear mandate on when we should have the
                    draft, I threw out a couple of choices in a poll.
                    Please vote.

                    Also, please send me an email stating that you will be
                    returning to the Outlaws in 2007.

                    We have two teams that are open. Let me know if you
                    are aware of anyone who would like to join. I have
                    not heard from William Hoover since September, so I
                    will make his team available, and Rob Endries has
                    resigned from the league.

                    There were no rule change proposals submitted this
                    year. So unless someone has some ideas quick, we'll
                    go unchanged in 2007.

                    Trading has been slow thus far, with only one trade
                    reported.

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • Chauns
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                      Chauns are in...

                      edwinslifker@... wrote:
                      aberdeen will be back

                      Date: 1/8/07 8:50:05 PM Eastern Standard Time
                      From: bslebeck@yahoo. com
                      To: outlaws_bb@yahoogro ups.com
                      Sent from the Internet

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                        Wenham will be back for 2007.

                        Warthogs up for trade for outfielders with similar production and full time ML jobs:
                        Nick Punto .290/.357/.373 - 135 games - plays 2b, ss, 3b, of
                        Paul Konerko .313/.386/.515 - 152 games at 1b

                        Also available
                        Doug Davis 34 GS
                        Russ Branyan 91games, .498 SLG.

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                              Chesterton will be back and try and get back to the post-season again.

                              Kim Hoffmann

                              Message 14 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                                The Avalanche will be back!!!!

                                Jerry

                                http://mail.yahoo.com
                              • Witl66@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                                  Carmichael will be back to defend their championship.

                                  Hank
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jan 9, 2007
                                    Knights are returning with a strong young lineup!

                                    Elliot
                                  • gerstp1@aol.com
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jan 12, 2007
                                      I plan on managing the Mudducks in 2007.