Re: [outlaws_bb] Playball File for LCS

  • Witl66@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
      Brian,

      I am not getting any scheduled games on this.  Am I doing something.

      Thanks,

      Hank
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
        I was a dope when I set it up. You'll have to scroll
        to the right. The games start on 11/12 or something
        like that.

        Sorry about that.

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      • Witl66@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
          I figured it out thanks
        • gerstp1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
            Game 1 Sabathia vs Carpenter-Carpenter continues his stellar post season performance with nine 5 hit innings in a 5-1 victory. Sexson had the lone HR.

            Game 2 Moyer vs Peavy-another strong pitching performance and another 5-1 Mudducks victory. No HR.

            ARod had no hits....how does APBA get it so realistic?