LCS File

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2006
      Here is the LCS file.

      Please make changes from this file. LDS game 7
      picthers only should be unavailable. All other
      starters should be considered fully rested.

      Under league play, Franchise Options, please check the
      box to include Farm rosters.

      Let me know if there are any questions.

      Sponsored Link

      Online or Campus degree Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's
      in less than one year.www.findtherightschool.com
    • gerstp1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2006
        Brian,
        No changes to roster, rotation or line up in LCS for Antelope.

        Paul

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 21, 2006
          Here is my file
        • eliyas@aol.com