RE: Year end file and playoff pairings

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006
      I sent out the season ending file Friday night via the
      group (message 628) and announced the playoff
      pairings. I'm not sure if the message ever posted to
      the individual emails....hmmmmm

      I also posted the year end file to the yahoo group
      this morning....
      You can access the file at the URL:

      For those who did not receive the post with the
      playoff pairings, then are as follows:

      Playoff match ups for the Metropolitan League are as
      follows:

      #4 Danville vs. #1 Carmichael
      #3 Millers Tavern vs. #2 San Diego

      Suncoast League match-ups are: