Outlaws Regular Season Final

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers for my
      family during this past week. They are much
      appreciated.

      As for the end of the regular season, attached are the
      regular season results. There are rain outs, but they
      do not impact the playoff races, so they will not need
      to be made up.

      Congrats to all the playoff teams!

      Playoff match ups for the Metropolitan League are as
      follows:

      #4 Danville vs. #1 Carmichael
      #3 Millers Tavern vs. #2 San Diego

      Suncoast League match-ups are:

      #4 Hillyard vs. #1 Palm Beach
      #3 Antelope vs. #2 Chesterton

      I will send out a Playoff organization file on
      Saturday. Please review playoff specific info in the
      constitution posted on either the website or the yahoo
      group.

      Let me know if you have any questions.