Status of Final File

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2006
      Hi Guys,

      Sorry, the final file is being delayed, and may still
      be delayed for another day or two.

      My brother-on-law passed away last night, and the past
      few days have been difficult as his condition
      degraded.

    • eliyas@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2006
        That's ok hang in there
      • gerstp1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2006
          Brian,
          Sorry to hear about your loss, APBA's not that important at a time like this.

          Paul

          (http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/)

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 29, 2006
            Brian, sorry to hear about your brother-in-law, your family is in our prayers.

            Kim