San Diego MM

  • Scott Drone-Silvers
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 3, 2006

      Who is the San Diego micromanager?

      A suggestion for the web page: could a team’s default MM be added to the page that shows the team roster?

      Scott Drone-Silvers

      dsilvers@...

      "... Forget regret or life is yours to miss..."

      Jonathan Larson, "Life Support" from Rent

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 3, 2006
        On the yahoogroup site, there is a file with a list of
        Micromanagers. Here they are also:

        San Diego Sluggers Whitey Herzog
        Chicago Capones Billy Walker
        Danville Wildcats Cap Spalding, Jr.
        Millers Tavern Moonshiners Outlaw Whitey
        Carmichael Comets Earl Weaver*
        Wenham Warthogs Kingfish Boudreau
        Aberdeen Orioles Tony Baker*
        Gilead Gunslingers Big Poppa
        Utah Avalanche Cap Spalding, Jr.
        Chesterton Oxen Cap Spalding, Jr.
        Roseville Knights Chipper Fox
        California Chauns Outlaw Earl
        Hillyard Blaze Earl Weaver
        Antelope Mudducks Felipe Hernandez II (loads as
        Manager Seven)
        Palm Beach Bombers Joe Torre
        Chicago Black Sox Outlaw Earl

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Scott Drone-Silvers

          On the yahoogroup site, there is a file with a list of
          Micromanagers. Here they are also:

          San Diego Sluggers Whitey Herzog
          Chicago Capones Billy Walker
          Danville Wildcats Cap Spalding, Jr.
          Millers Tavern Moonshiners Outlaw Whitey
          Carmichael Comets Earl Weaver*
          Wenham Warthogs Kingfish Boudreau
          Aberdeen Orioles Tony Baker*
          Gilead Gunslingers Big Poppa
          Utah Avalanche Cap Spalding, Jr.
          Chesterton Oxen Cap Spalding, Jr.
          Roseville Knights Chipper Fox
          California Chauns Outlaw Earl
          Hillyard Blaze Earl Weaver
          Antelope Mudducks Felipe Hernandez II (loads as
          Manager Seven)
          Palm Beach Bombers Joe Torre
          Chicago Black Sox Outlaw Earl

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

        • eliyas@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 3, 2006
            Go Ahead and use Earl Weaver
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 30, 2008
              Here are the micromanagers that have been identified for use in 2008.  I don't think there are any new guys in here, so we should have all these guys still loaded from previous seasons.  The biggest confusion on this comes on Felipe Hernandez II, because when you try to assign him in League Manager she shows up as "Manager Seven", or "Seven, Manager".

              If the micromanagers are loaded on your system before you load the c-file, the micromanagers will show up for you.

              San Diego SluggersOutlaw Earl
              Chicago CaponesOutlaw Earl
              Nashville NineOutlaw Whitey
              Millers Tavern MoonshinersOutlaw Whitey
              Carmichael CometsEarl Weaver
              Wenham WarthogsBig Poppa
              Aberdeen OriolesOutlaw Whitey
              Gilead GunslingersBig Poppa
              Utah AvalancheCap Spaulding Jr.
              Chesterton OxenJoe Torre
              Roseville KnightsClipper Fox
              California ChaunsOutlaw Whitey
              Kentucky PioneersBilly Walker
              Antelope MudducksFelipe Hernandez II (loads as "seven, manager")
              Palm Beach BombersJoe Torre
              Chicago Black SoxOutlaw Whitey

              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 5, 2009
                Micromanager list is below:

                Chesterton Oxen Joe Torre
                Chicago Capones Mel Herman IV
                Kentucky Pioneers Billy Walker
                Nashville Nine Johnny McCoy
                Aberdeen Orioles Outlaw Earl
                Carmichael Comets Earl Weaver
                Gilead Gunslingers Big Poppa
                Wenham Warthogs Big Poppa
                Antelope Mudducks Cap Spalding, Jr.
                Chicago Black Sox Alexander Cartwright
                Millers Tavern Moonshiners Outlaw Whitey
                Palm Beach Bombers Joe Torre
                California Chauns Outlaw Whitey
                Roseville Knights Cap Spalding III
                San Diego Sluggers Bumpus Head, Jr.
                Utah Avalanche Outlaw Whitey
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 5, 2009
                  Can't find a file on Alexander Cartwright.  Anyone got one they can send me?

                  Thx.

                  Daymon.

                  To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 7, 2009
                    It looks like Palm Beach is missing a DH.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 8, 2009
                      Palm Beach sent a revised file out; DH is Cliff Floyd.

                      Nashville micromanager change from the list below: Nashville will be using Outlaw Whitey for the rest of the season (should already be loaded on the June file Brian sent out).

                      Thanks,

                      Rob J, Nashville Nine

                      To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
                      From: gerstp1@...
                      Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 12:57:10 -0400
                      Subject: Re: [outlaws_bb] Micromanagers

                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 10, 2010
                        Here's is a list of Micromanagers.

                        San Diego Sluggers Cajun Stick
                        Chicago Capones  Outlaw Earl
                        Nashville Nine  Johnny McCoy
                        Millers Tavern Moonshiners Outlaw Earl
                        Carmichael Comets Outlaw Whitey
                        Wenham Warthogs  Big Poppa
                        Aberdeen Orioles Kent Williams II
                        Gilead Gunslingers Big Poppa
                        Utah Avalanche Outlaw Whitey
                        Chesterton Oxen  Joe Torre
                        Roseville Knights Joe Torre
                        California Chauns Outlaw Whitey
                        Kentucky Pioneers Buck Miller IV
                        Antelope Mudducks Outlaw Earl
                        Palm Beach Bombers Joe Torre
                        Chicago Black Sox Alexander Cartwright
                      • Jerry Winarski
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 7, 2011
                          I think I missed this. The list of micrmanagers for each team.

                          Thanks.......Jerry
                        • rb_wildcats
                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 8, 2014

                            Sorry guys, going through some growing pains here in more ways than one.

                            The main one is adjusting to the non-steroid era, where 30 and 40 homer guys do NOT grow on trees, and pitchers are much better than I remember.

                            I'm trying to load up the micromanagers.  I've found them on our website and thought that it would self-install no problem but it doesn't seem to be working.  The new managers appear in my BBW folder, but they don't show up when I try to start the league game in league manager.  Do I have to go someplace and "enable" them?  Or am I installing them the wrong way?

                            Robert

                            Danville Blue Devils

                          • Scott Blaha
                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 8, 2014

                              place them in:

                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 8, 2014
                                Thank you very much!  Worked like a charm!

                                Robert

                                Sent from my iPhone

                                On Apr 8, 2014, at 2:39 PM, "Scott Blaha" <sblaha2@...> wrote:

                                place them in: