October File & Comment

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
      Here is the October file for review. There are a
      number of teams that did not send a file. I've made
      changes to the rosters and rotations for most of those
      teams to avoid overuse issues.

      Please check over your team to see if it looks ok.

      Give it a day or two, then we can start play.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • gerstp1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
        The Mudducks lineup is missing a 3B, please use Gonzalez in the vacant spot in the line up.

        Thanks
        Paul

        Here is the October file for review. There are a
        number of teams that did not send a file. I've made
        changes to the rosters and rotations for most of those
        teams to avoid overuse issues.

        Please check over your team to see if it looks ok.

        Give it a day or two, then we can start play.

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

      • William Hoover
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
          Here is Hillyard October File .

          Brian Lebeck <bslebeck@...> wrote:
          Here is the October file for review. There are a
          number of teams that did not send a file. I've made
          changes to the rosters and rotations for most of those
          teams to avoid overuse issues.

          Please check over your team to see if it looks ok.

          Give it a day or two, then we can start play.

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • edwinslifker@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
            orioles are cool
          • William Hines
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2006
              Please use the attached f-file for Wenham.  The rotation was messed up and there were too many players on the roster.

              Thanks,
              William