End of Regular Season Deadline and a couple of notes

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Reminder that the November games are due this Friday,
      November 4. Saturday morning, I'll try to get the
      remaining games simmed.

      I've also posted a couple of items on the group site.

      For those interested in the rookies that made their
      major league debut in 2005, I added a link in the
      "Links" section.

      I have also posted a "home brew" backup of the 2005
      MLB season. The file was originally posted on the
      APBA groups site a few days ago. Please don't take
      the ratings as gospel, but its still fun to look at
      anyway.

      Brian

      http://mail.yahoo.com