San Diego Sluggers

  • eliyas@aol.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 31 8:16 AM
      Here are my instructions only one minor change Roy Holliday as been sent down to the minor for remainder of regular season we have brought up a relief pitcher in his place Latroy Hawkins
    • Robert Johnson
      Message 37 of 37 , May 26, 2010
      • 1 Attachment
      • 693 Bytes
      June file for the Nashville Nine -

      Mark Rzepczynski joins the rotation; too bad this isn't a Scrabble competition.

      Good luck to everyone,

      Rob J