June Results File

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2006
      Here is the June results file. Sorry for the delay.
      There were some weird things happening when I was
      simming the games. The simmulation seemed to have a
      mind of its own by kicking of games from different
      series all over the place. While I have see that
      occasionally before, its like it went nuts this time.

      Carmichael has the best record in the league and is on
      pace for 102 wins. There are great races in the Dick
      Allen division and Charlie Hustle Divisions with
      Danville and Antelope holding slim leads. Chesterton
      has the largest division lead, up by 8 games.

      The choke artists of the year so far is Wenham. They
      are 1-9 in 1 run games and 1-5 in extra inning games.

      The battle for next year's first pick is between the
      teams from Chicago, but a pack of 4 teams are closing
      in on them from above.

      All Star info to follow soon.

      By the way - I played hookie from work today and
      caught the Pirates / White Sox at PNC. Thome
      absolutely crushed a ball. I don't know if it hit the
      river on the fly or not, but they showed a picture of
      it floating in the river.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008
        I was having problems emailing the file to the group.  It was too big, and yahoo kept shooting it down, so I uploaded it to the groupsite.  I had also tried to zip it, but that didn't save enough space.

        You'll have to get the file from the groupsite.

        If this presents a problem, we may need to look at removing the box scores.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008

          I waiting until next year - I think that is the year for me.

          Kim