C-File for Playoffs - PLAYBALL

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2013
    Here you go guys. Work with the manager you are playing and play your series. Send your results to me and the manager you are playing. I would like all series played by Thursday 10/10.

    PLAYBALL and best of luck to all.

  • edwinslifker
    Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2013
    here is the results if wehnam and orioles they split i am allready for the next 3 games attached is the script for games 2 also
    firts game won by wenham 10-3 second game won by the birds 4-1 the beat up dickey pretty good

    [Attachment(s) from Elliot Sandle included below]

    Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2013