Re: [outlaws_bb] September Results Due 9/25

  • Robert Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2013
    Nashville Nine September results attached.

    Thanks,

    Rob J

    On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 12:09 AM, Elliot Sandle <esandle@...> wrote:

    Hi Guys,

    If you have not sent your September results in, please do so by 9/25 (Wed.).

    Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
      Looks like  I had a very tough time against Nashville.  Hopefully I will have better luck in the playoffs, unless Taylor knocks me out before I get there.

      Chesterton