Chesterton rotation issue

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2013
    If you have not played the Chesterton series, could you use this F-file.  Some how I had Jackson twice instead of Jackson and Westbrook.  I know WP has already played, but I can work around that.

    Kim
    Chesterton Oxen

    I noticed I forgot to bench a couple of players.  Please load this file prior to playing West Penn games.

    Sorry about that!  and thanks!

    Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2013