West Penn lineup fix

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 742 Bytes
    I noticed I forgot to bench a couple of players.  Please load this file prior to playing West Penn games.

    Sorry about that!  and thanks!

    Brian
  • edwinslifker
    Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2013
    i forgot to bencH norberto he has rreaqched his innings ,, BUT I HAVE ALLREADY PLAYED 1 GAME SO IMO COMMISH YOU MUST LOAD THIS FILE BEFORE I SEND IN MY MAIN RESULT  FILE

    ED

    Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2013
    PLEASE ALL PEOPLE I PLAY LOAD THIS FILE

    Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2013
    If you have not played the Chesterton series, could you use this F-file.  Some how I had Jackson twice instead of Jackson and Westbrook.  I know WP has already played, but I can work around that.

    Kim
    Chesterton Oxen

    Message 5 of 5 , Sep 7, 2013