Chesterton F-file

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 28, 2013

    From: Elliot Sandle <esandle@...>
    To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 12:04 AM
    Subject: [outlaws_bb] August Results - Return by 8/29 Noon PDT [1 Attachment]

    Hi Guys,

    Attached are the August results. Use this file to create your rosters for
    September. Remember your entire roster is available for September. NOTE:
    Please get your Sept. roster back to me by 8/29 by Noon PDT. I am leaving
    for a few days and will not have access to the game.

    BTW, I have not had a chance to review steals for the attached file. I will
    check them before the final file goes out for September.

  • cachauns@att.net
    Message 2 of 8 , Aug 29, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 653 Bytes
    Sorry I'm a little late guys

    Message 3 of 8 , Sep 4, 2013
    West Penn September home games.  Still need to play the rainouts.

    Chesterton 4 West Penn 1
    Nashville 3 West Penn 2
    West Penn 3 Taylors 2