Re: [outlaws_bb] aberdeen file consitition wron

  • edwinslifker
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 871 Bytes
    aberdeen file
    the consitition on the web site says 28 palyers

    Message 2 of 8 , Aug 27, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 717 Bytes

    West Penn lineups for September.

    Brian

    Message 3 of 8 , Aug 27, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 668 Bytes
    Nashville Nine September default file is attached - thanks!

    Rob J

    On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 12:04 AM, Elliot Sandle <esandle@...> wrote:

    [Attachment(s) from Elliot Sandle included below]

    Hi Guys,

    Attached are the August results. Use this file to create your rosters for
    September. Remember your entire roster is available for September. NOTE:
    Please get your Sept. roster back to me by 8/29 by Noon PDT. I am leaving
    for a few days and will not have access to the game.

    BTW, I have not had a chance to review steals for the attached file. I will
    check them before the final file goes out for September.

  • Robert S
    Message 4 of 8 , Aug 28, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1 KB
    Blacksox Sept roster

    Message 6 of 8 , Aug 29, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 653 Bytes
    Sorry I'm a little late guys

    Message 7 of 8 , Sep 4, 2013
    West Penn September home games.  Still need to play the rainouts.

    Chesterton 4 West Penn 1
    Nashville 3 West Penn 2
    West Penn 3 Taylors 2