Wisconsin's manager is Outlaw Earl

  • Jason Lebeck
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 5:13 AM
      Wisconsin's manager is Outlaw Earl.

      I did my file on my other machine and forgot to select my manager. Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8 7:34 PM
      BlackSox go 8 and 4.

      Sox 3 West Penn 1
      Sox 3 Gilead 0
      Sox 2 Roseville 3

      Sox take 3 of 4 from West Penn. Braun juices 3 homers in an 11-7 game 1 win.
      Sox sweep Gilead Braun hits 2 homers in a 3-2 game 2 victory. All 3 games were close.
      Sox win 2 of 5 against the Knights. Only score 7 runs in the whole series. Win games 4 2-1 and Game 5 2-1 on a Braun 2 run Homer, only had 2 hits in the game. Arroyo tossed a 3 hit shutout in a 5-0 game 3 win where De Aza hit a grand slam.
      Braun had 7 homers on the homestand.