July Results and C-File

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2013
    At the halfway point we have some races still remaining in the Suncoast
    League for division champs; however in the Metropolitan League the division
    leaders have huge leads.

    Nine lead the ML Charlie Hustle Division by 16 games
    Orioles lead the ML Shoeless Joe Division by 12.5 games
    Chauns lead the SL Hammerin' Hank Division by 5.5 games
    Bombers lead the SL Dick Allen Division by 4.5 games

    The Wild card race is as follows:

    W L PCT GB
    Metropolitan League
    Chesterton OXEN 56 52 .519 -
    Wenham WARTHOGS 55 52 .514 .5
    Taylors TORNADOS 55 53 .509 1.0
    Carmichael COMETS 48 60 .444 8.0

    Suncoast League
    Wisconsin WARHAWKS 60 48 .556 -
    Antelope MUDDUCKS 58 50 .537 2.0
    Utah AVALANCHE 54 53 .505 5.5
    Roseville KNIGHTS 49 59 .454 11.0

    Please review your rosters and send your August rosters back to me by
    Wednesday 7/31.

  • edwinslifker
    Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2013
    • 1 Attachment