Playball C-File for July

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.1 MB
    Hi Guys,

    Sorry for the delay on the C-File for this month. Please use the attached
    C-file for July and PLAYBALL!

    We have to start hitting our deadlines guys (game results and roster updates
    for the new month). I hate to do this, but if I do not receive your game
    results by the end of the day on the 25th of each month (unless I receive an
    email with request to delay with your date for sending results), I will SIM
    your home series and post results. As for the new roster, if not received by
    the designated date from the commissioner, then the new C-File will go out
    with your roster as is. So, let's make this easy and hit our deadlines. I do
    understand that we all have things that come up, please send me an email
    indicating so, I do understand.

    Thanks Guys,
    Elliot
  • Jerry Winarski
    Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
      Men,  I left Colby Lewis out of my pitching rotation.  The rotation should be
      1. Dempster
      2. Harrison
      3. Capuano
      4. Lewis
      5. Estrada

      Thanks...Jerry

      Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2013
      • 1 Attachment
      • 6 KB
      Bombers 4 @ San Diego 1 San Diego finally wins again
      <*>[Attachment(s) from Elliot Sandle included below]

[...]

        <*> C-130709 File.LPF

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          outlaws_bb-digest@yahoogroups.com
          outlaws_bb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Jerry Winarski
      Message 4 of 5 , Jul 24, 2013
      • 1 Attachment
      • 17 KB

      Another so so month for the Avs  6 - 7

      Vs Black Sox  2 - 3
      Vs Warthogs  1 - 3
      Vs Tornados  3 - 1

    • Robert S
      Message 5 of 5 , Jul 24, 2013
      Blacksox have their worst home month ever, a dismal  2 and 11 with  a rainout.

      Sox 1 Nine 3
      Sox 1 Oxen 3
      Sox 0 Utah 4 with a washout that I was losing 4 to 1.