A look at Tommy John Surgery, drafts picks and 2018 lineup projects for the Oxen

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2013
    Speaking of Tommy John Surgery, I think I have had my fill of Tommy John.  I liked him when I was growing up, but I really am not that happy when my pitchers are associated with him.  I have attached my complete draft list and my Tommy John list.  How many others have had so much "luck" with TJ?

    Kim
    Chesterton Oxen