This is why I don't like selecting pitchers with my first pick

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 29, 2013

      Fantasy News

      Tommy John surgery for O's prospect Bundy
      Top pitching prospect Dylan Bundy will undergo Tommy John ligament replacement surgery on his right elbow on Thursday, effectively ending the 20-year-old's season and sidelining him for approximately 12 months.

      In another league I am in I picked Strasburg with my first pick and he gets season ending surgery.  So Frustrating.    I may start boycotting pitchers in the first round.  Not too great of draft picks.

      Past 1st round picks
      2013  Dylan Bundy (2)
      2012  Eric Hosmer (1)
      2011 Jed Lowrie (13)
      2010 Tommy Hanson (1)
      2009 David Price (4)
      2008 Dustin McGowen (4)
      2007 Dave Ross (9)
      2006 Francisco Liriano (7)

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 30, 2013

        Rob,

        Got your email. Thanks.

        [Attachment(s) from Robert Johnson included below]

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 30, 2013

          Kim,

          Your still looking good with some of those first round picks.

          Elliot

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 2013
          Speaking of Tommy John Surgery, I think I have had my fill of Tommy John.  I liked him when I was growing up, but I really am not that happy when my pitchers are associated with him.  I have attached my complete draft list and my Tommy John list.  How many others have had so much "luck" with TJ?

          Kim
          Chesterton Oxen