WIS JUN roster

  • Jason Lebeck
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 785 Bytes
    Also, maybe I missed the managers changing, but who are the managers for: WP, CAR, CAL

    I must not have their managers installed yet.

    Thanks,
    Jason
    Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2013
      Hey Jason,

      The team managers are listed in the League (MS Excel) spreadsheet I sent out sometime back. If you do not have the file, I can get you the manager information tonight.

      Elliot

      [Attachment(s) from Jason Lebeck included below]