Re: [outlaws_bb] Blacksox May Results

  • Robert S
    Message 1 of 7 , May 24, 2013
    Chicago goes 5 and 8
    Sox 3 Wenham 1   Sox score 11 runs in the 6th of Game 2 and win 13 - 9.
    Sox 2 Tornados 2 15 total runs scored in the series between both teams.
    Sox 0 SD 5    I think this is the first time I was ever swept all 5 games in the Outlaw league.  Guess I'll fire myself now.

    Message 2 of 7 , May 26, 2013
    • 17 KB
    An off month for the Avs

    1 - 4 vs Mudducks