Re: [outlaws_bb] Pre-May C-File [1 Attachment]

  • Robert Johnson
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2013
      Will send a franchise file for Nashville Nine tonight.

      Thanks,

      Rob J

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 28, 2013, at 11:26 PM, "Elliot Sandle" <esandle@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      Well the first month, on the new software, is in the books. Please get your
      updated rosters, lineups, etc. to me as soon as possible. If you can get
      them to be by Wed 5/1, I will get the file out that evening.

      Please review your team rosters and report any issues.

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1 8:04 PM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 744 Bytes

      West Penn Cuts: