Re: April Games

  • cachauns@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2013
    Well,

    I did something that I've not done before, mainly because I'm
    using a different Micro Manager this year (I'd only used Outlaw
    Whitey since we started MM's), and I wanted to see how he did.

    This month I let my Micro Manager play all my home games,
    and honestly

    Vs Chi Sox 4-1  (1 blowout, but the other were 1 or 2 run games)
    Vs Nine 3-1  (1 five run decision, otherwise all within 3 runs)
    Vs Oxen 2-2  (all within 2 runs, and two extra inning games)

    Total at home 9-4, not bad for the MM, files attached