Re: [outlaws_bb] Blacksox Results

  • Robert S
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2013
    Blacksox go 7-6 to start the season, comeback strong after an atrocious 2 an 5 start.
    Sox 1  Orioles 3
    Sox 2  Comets 2
    Sox 4  Chauns 1

    Sox shutout Aberdeen 2-0 in the opener but the Orioles take the next 3 including game 4 3-2 on a Adam Laroche 9th inning homer off J.P.Howell
    Comets win game 1 6-4 with 3 in the 7th and 3 in the 8th despite 2 HR's from Stanton, Morrow again throws shutout ball in game 2 and the series splits 2-2.
    Chauns crush Quintana and Lindblom for a 14-2 win in game 1. Sox come back tough to win the next 4, Braun Stanton and Aybar homer in an 8 run third to win game 2 10-3. Rodney saves Games 3,4 and 5 to close out a strong finish for Chicago.