Yogi Grissom MM

  • Marc Lichtenfeld
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      Anyone having problems with Yogi Grissom Micromanager?

      When I download it, it shows up as , [Griss] in the drop down menu. When I select it and try to use it in a game it doesn't work. It reverts to manual.

      Any suggestions?

      Not having that issue with other managers.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2013

        Marc,

        I have no idea. These MM’s were converted from the previous version of the software and we may have issues with some of them. You might have to use a different MM.

        Elliot