Relief pitcher needed

  • Marc Lichtenfeld
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013
      Looking for a relief pitcher. 3rd round draft pick available.

      Make me an offer.

      Marc
      Bombers
    • cachauns@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013
        Looking to make some pre-Draft deals, one SP, possibly
        two of them could go, some BU and Util help and one
        solid OF'er:

        SP Chad Billingsley, Gr 10 Y
        SP Jason Vargas, Gr 10 --
        RP Jose Valverde, Gr 10* --
        C Jose Molina, 8 +1, 102 G's
        IF Mike Aviles, 136 G's
        OF Emilio Bonafacio
        OF Nelson Cruz, 159 G's HR's

        Looking mainly for picks... possibly young talent

        Dave
      • eliyaspadres
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
          Look over Sd see if we match up

          Looking for a relief pitcher. 3rd round draft pick available.

          Make me an offer.

          Marc
          Bombers

          <*> Your email settings: