World Series Update (Do not Play Yet)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 101 KB

    Congrats to the Bombers and the Tornadoes for making the World Series.

    Tornadoes 4-0 vs Nine

    Bombers 4-2 vs Chauns

    Please review your rosters (farms got corrupted some time back, pls fix if you can) and send back any changes by Wed.

    We have several items on the horizon for 2013.

    1 Rule Change suggestions

    2 Vote on using BB 5.75 (new version)

    3 Draft

    4 Misc

    I know there have been some delays some technical and some unexpected, but I do thank you all for the great league support. I will have more information soon after the World Series is over.

    Thanks All,