League Update

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2012

      If you have not sent your F-File, SP to RP changes, Micro Manager, etc. please do as soon as possible. I will get the league file out once I have all the updates.

    • eliyas@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2012
        MM will be Cajin Stick D.Alelrod,T.Millone,C.Richard will be RP only

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 1, 2012

          Hi All,

          The C-File will be ready soon. We are waiting on a few F-Files. I am hoping to get it out tonight.

          There are zero players listed in the farms for the Bombers and the Tornadoes. We the managers for these teams please review your rosters and resend your F-Files.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 1, 2012

            Hi Guys,

            I am heading out of town tomorrow morning. There are a few rosters needed to complete the C-File for June. If they are not received by midnight, I will have to go with the rosters as they are. Or the other option is wait until 6/4.

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 27, 2012

              Hi Guys,

              There are several results not accounted for. I will need to move forward tomorrow evening. If I do not have the remaining results by tomorrow evening (PDT), I will have to SIM the games. If you have games remaining and rainouts do not forget to play them.

            • edwinslifker@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 28, 2012
              • 1 Attachment
              • 23 KB
              abedeeen results

              Message 7 of 11 , Mar 24, 2013

                Hi Guys,

                I am making good progress on the trades, there were quite few this year,  and other updates. There are a couple of final rosters I am waiting for. If you have not sent your final roster please do so very soon.

              • edwinslifker
                Message 8 of 11 , Mar 25, 2013
                • 1 Attachment
                • 662 Bytes
                buck miller iv i sthe manager pac bell is the stadium

                Message 9 of 11 , Apr 2, 2013

                  Hi Guys,

                  Mike had his computer stolen. He is hoping to have a new one by the end of the week. Please keep that in mind this month.

                  Message 10 of 11 , Apr 3, 2014

                    Hi Guys,

                    I am hoping to finish the league setup by tomorrow night. Note, the DH issue is resolved in the league C-File by selecting DH at every level in AIM rules in the League Manager. It looks to be a bug. Below are some announcements.

                    Trade Announcements:

                    Nines trade Blake Parker to Chauns for Chauns 7th pick 2015 draft

                    Warhawks trade Wilmer Flores to Nine for Nine's 7th round 2015 draft pick

                    FA Draft Issues / Resolution:

                    Chauns get 6th rd Seth Smith

                    Chauns get 8th rd Matt Carson

                    Sluggers get 8th rd Sandy Rosario

                    Message 11 of 11 , Apr 4, 2014

                      Hi Guys,

                      Due to a setup issue with the commissioner file, the following teams have lineups without a DH:

                      Oxen

                      Tornadoes

                      (send me an updated f-file if possible)

                      One manager is having some config issues. So, hold on until we are able to resolve.

                      We are almost there. Hoping to have the C-File out to you guys by tonight or the latest tomorrow morning.