Trades

  • Jerry Fowler
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012

      To all,

      Burlington (formerly Millers Tavern) may potentially be looking to move SP Gio Gonzalez. If anyone is interested let me know as I will listen to all offers. Thanks

      Regards

      Jerry Fowler

      Burlington County Blueclaws

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2012
        Hi Guys,

        I received a few trades over the last couple of days. I will get them updated and posted tomorrow.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2012

          Hi Jerry,

          What is your asking price for  Gio? My team is the Knights.

          BTW, I have changed your team city and name. It will reflect on the next C-File.