Announcement: Outlaws League New Manager

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2012
      Hi All,

      I would like you all to welcome Jerry Fowler as a new manager in our Outlaws League. Jerry is currently a manager with several other Outlaws League managers in another league. I will setup Jerry in our Yahoo Group once I receive his preferred email address.

      Jerry, welcome and have fun!

      Regards,
      Elliot Sandle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2012