Gilead @ Nashville, Games 6 and 7

  • Robert Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 3 KB
    From goat to hero, Ramon Castro makes 2 costly throwing errors early in the game, then atones for them with a walk-off hit in the bottom of the 9th in Game 7...

    Game 6: NN 3, GG 2
    Game 7: NN 8, GG 7

    By far the closest playoff series I've ever played.  Congrats to Scott on a great season and very narrow miss of the Outlaws World Series.

    Rob J

    To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
    From: dsilvers@...
    Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 21:49:11 -0500
    Subject: [outlaws_bb] Nashville @ Gilead [4 Attachments]

    [Attachment(s) from Scott Drone-Silvers included below]

    Nashville comes to Gilead to continue their series…

    We are still playing, so no details – but NN wins 7-3 in Game 3, Gilead takes Game #4 2-1 and Game #5 9-4

    Gilead takes a 3-2 lead going back to Nash Vegas…

    Results and summaries attached

    Scott