Pitching Rotations for Playoffs

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011

      Hi Guys,

      I have checked a few playoff rosters and noticed some of the rosters have starting pitchers who are not benched. If you wish to change this please send me updated lineups today. Keep in mind, if a starting pitcher pitches relief in a game it will count as a pitched game and he will have to wait the 3 day requirement before he is able to pitch again.

      Thanks Guys,