Oxen drop Olerud

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2006
      Oxen drop John Olerud to get to 40.

      Kim Hoffmann

      Brian Lebeck <bslebeck@...> wrote:
      The c-file with the Free Agent Draft results and
      schedule has been posted.  Get a copy at:

      The constitution says that cuts should be no more than
      one week after the free agent draft.  So I guess that
      puts cuts due Saturday, March 18.

      For those of you with questions on the schedule, you
      can view the schedule summary report in League
      Manager.  Click on Reports, then select Schedule
      Summary.

      I will be out of town, leaving Sunday morning, and
      will not return until Saturday, March 18.  So if there
      are any questions for me, then may need to wait.
      However, if you really want to, you could call my cell
      phone at (708)275-3331.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Yahoo! Mail