TAYLORS AUGUST RESULTS

  • Scott Blaha
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 15 KB

    Taylors hosts first & second place teams this month, and comes away 5-7

    KNI: 2-2; Taylors takes the first two, Roseville takes the last two

    CHA: 1-2; Taylors takes the opener, California the final two games

    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 13 KB

    Kentucky pretty much hits its average for the year, with the following home resuts for August:

    Chicago 2 at Kentucky 2
    Antelope 2 at Kentucky 1
    Carmichael 2 at Kentucky 2 (with one rain out)

    C'mon away team!  Ya gotta make us some ground.  We can't win at home!  lol.

    Daymon
    Kentucky.