C-File Final June Results

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 26, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 934 KB

    Hi Guys,

    I will have more information in a day or two. I wanted to get the file out so managers could prepare for July.

    Thanks for getting your files in on time. We are doing a great job, let’s keeping it going.

    Regards,
    Elliot

  • edwinslifker@aol.com
    Message 2 of 10 , Jun 26, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 761 Bytes
    oruioles f filer for july

    Message 3 of 10 , Jun 26, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 856 Bytes
    Here is Sluggers file for July

    Message 4 of 10 , Jun 26, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 624 Bytes
    Kentuckys July File.

    I think all the pc problems are behind me finally.  Let me know if this file looks funky.  I think everything is back to normal.

    D.

    To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com

    Message 5 of 10 , Jun 26, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 924 Bytes
    Nashville Nine July default file is attached.

    Thanks,

    Rob J

  • Robert Johnson
    Message 6 of 10 , Jun 29, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 706 Bytes
    I don't think this e-mail went through when I tried to send it earlier.

    July file should be attached - thanks!

    Rob J, Nashville Nine
    Message 7 of 10 , Jun 29, 2013

      Fantasy News

      Tommy John surgery for O's prospect Bundy
      Top pitching prospect Dylan Bundy will undergo Tommy John ligament replacement surgery on his right elbow on Thursday, effectively ending the 20-year-old's season and sidelining him for approximately 12 months.

      In another league I am in I picked Strasburg with my first pick and he gets season ending surgery.  So Frustrating.    I may start boycotting pitchers in the first round.  Not too great of draft picks.

      Past 1st round picks
      2013  Dylan Bundy (2)
      2012  Eric Hosmer (1)
      2011 Jed Lowrie (13)
      2010 Tommy Hanson (1)
      2009 David Price (4)
      2008 Dustin McGowen (4)
      2007 Dave Ross (9)
      2006 Francisco Liriano (7)

      Message 8 of 10 , Jun 30, 2013

        Rob,

        Got your email. Thanks.

        [Attachment(s) from Robert Johnson included below]

        Message 9 of 10 , Jun 30, 2013

          Kim,

          Your still looking good with some of those first round picks.

          Elliot

          Message 10 of 10 , Jul 1 4:55 PM
          Speaking of Tommy John Surgery, I think I have had my fill of Tommy John.  I liked him when I was growing up, but I really am not that happy when my pitchers are associated with him.  I have attached my complete draft list and my Tommy John list.  How many others have had so much "luck" with TJ?

          Kim
          Chesterton Oxen