Pre-May C-File

    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 397 KB

    Hello All,

    DO NOT PLAY GAMES FOR MAY until given the go ahead.

    Attached is the pre-May C-File for May. Please review the file and let me know if there are any errors by the end of the day Monday (5/2/11). Below are some changes of note:

    1)      Millers Tavern – no changes for May

    2)      Kentucky Pioneers – no changes for May (Believe Daymon is traveling)

    Thanks Elliot

    Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2011
      I was travelling, but have dealt with a devastatng pc crash the past week.

      No changes are necessary for KY.

      GO Pioneers!

      Daymon.

      To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
      From: esandle@...
      Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 00:17:36 -0700
      Subject: [outlaws_bb] Pre-May C-File [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Elliot Sandle included below]

      Message 3 of 10 , May 6, 2011
        For game 39 against Chesterton, No pitcher shows up for Wenham.  Please let me know who the starter is.

        Thanks,

        Kim

        Message 4 of 10 , Apr 28, 2013
        • 1 Attachment
        • 463 KB
        Hi All,

        Well the first month, on the new software, is in the books. Please get your
        updated rosters, lineups, etc. to me as soon as possible. If you can get
        them to be by Wed 5/1, I will get the file out that evening.

        Please review your team rosters and report any issues.

      • eliyaspadres
        Message 5 of 10 , Apr 28, 2013
        • 1 Attachment
        • 652 Bytes
        Here is a new file for San Diego
        <*>[Attachment(s) from Elliot Sandle included below]

        Hi All,

        Well the first month, on the new software, is in the books. Please get your
        updated rosters, lineups, etc. to me as soon as possible. If you can get
        them to be by Wed 5/1, I will get the file out that evening.

        Please review your team rosters and report any issues.

        <*>Attachment(s) from Elliot Sandle:

          <*> C-130428-PreMay.LPF

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            outlaws_bb-digest@yahoogroups.com
            outlaws_bb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • edwinslifker
        Message 6 of 10 , Apr 29, 2013
        • 1 Attachment
        • 790 Bytes
        the orioles with some changes for sure ,

        Message 7 of 10 , Apr 29, 2013
        • 1 Attachment
        • 751 Bytes
        West Penn file attached.

        Brian

        Message 8 of 10 , May 1, 2013
        • 1 Attachment
        • 15 KB

        Message 9 of 10 , May 1, 2013
          Will send a franchise file for Nashville Nine tonight.

          Thanks,

          Rob J

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 10 of 10 , Apr 1, 2014