Nine vs Orioles

  • Robert Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 6 KB
    Nashville wins the series, 4-1.  I think this is the luckiest series I've ever played (and the best pitching I've ever had for a series), as each game was a nail-biter.  When you play Aberdeen, Bautista always seems to be lurking just around the corner - very scary...

    Game 1 (Nine win 4-1): Hiroki Kuroda CG, 0 ER, 2 BB, 7 SO
    Game 2 (Orioles win 3-2): Brian Matusz 7.2 IP, 2 ER, 3 BB, 9 SO
    Game 3 (Nine win 3-1): Jhoulys Chacin 7.1 IP, 1 ER, 0 BB, 7 SO
    Game 4 (Nine win 2-1): Jon Garland 7.2 IP, 1 ER, 2 BB, 2 SO
    Game 5 (Nine win 5-3): Francisco Liriano 8 IP, 2 ER, 7 BB, 14 SO

  • gerstp1@aol.com
    Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2011

    The Mudducks get off to a better than expected start...

    2-2 v. Gilead
    3-1 v. Aberdeen
    4-1 v. San Diego