Outlaws Files for 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2011

    The season is about to begin. Attached is an updated commissioner file and season information. with a tab listing all the players available for the draft. Verify your rosters and the draft list to ensure none of your players are on the list.

    I have heard from most of you and for the ones who responded the draft date is 3/12. Larry, I know this is your birthday; however the following weekend I have to work and most of the managers are not available on 3/5.

    Trading is opened so let it begin.