New Manager for the League

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2011
      Hi Guys,

      I know it has been a while since you have heard from me. My
      power supply failed on my computer and I just got it replaced.
      We need to get moving on the up coming season.

      We need to find a replace manager for the Capones. Does anyone
      know of a manager looking to join a league? I heard Lenny may
      be interested. Dave, anyone, know how to get in contact with
      him? Contact me as soon as possible on this item.

      The work on the draft file and other draft items will get
      started tomorrow. I would also like to determine a date for
      the draft. How does 3/5/11 look for everyone?

      More updates to follow...

      Regards,
      Elliot Sandle