Gilead Gunslingers Reinstatement

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011

      Hello All,

      Great news! Scott resigned some weeks back, as most of you are aware. Gilead requested reinstatement and the league vote unanimously to have Scott remain with us. Scott, welcome and now let’s get this season going.

      I am working on the FA draft list and going through some of the preliminary procedures for the league. You will see more information coming in the next week.

      Best Regards,

      Elliot

    • edwinslifker@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
        say what ! you all did not count my vote .)
        i hate people, cats, nats,yankees ,  computers, roads, cars with computers,
        washington redskins, boston,
        ed of essex

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2011
          Welcome back Scott.  It looks like you will have another year of great pitching.

          Kim