Re: [outlaws_bb] Status ABERDEEN ORIOLES

  • cachauns@att.net
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 16, 2010
      Wouldn't be the same without you Ed !!

      --- On Thu, 12/16/10, edwinslifker@... <edwinslifker@...> wrote:

      From: edwinslifker@... <edwinslifker@...>
      Subject: Re: [outlaws_bb] Status ABERDEEN ORIOLES
      To: sdragonus@..., esandle@..., bslebeck@..., outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, December 16, 2010, 4:38 PM

      the orioles will be back if you all will have me .) go orioles

      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 16, 2010
        My schedule is getting better, I will still have to travel more the upcoming year for work.  I think I will be in Ed's neck of the woods sometime in January.

        Any way.  If you are ok with it, I can manage the Oxen.  I was just worried I would not be able to put the appropriate time in, but I am pretty sure I can.  I still probably will not be able to make the draft another year,

        So let me know if the league is still interested in letting me manage the Oxen.

        Thanks,

        Kim
        Chesteron Oxen

        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 17, 2010
          The league would not be the same without you Ed. Hope you stay
          with us.

          Regards,
          Elliot Sandle

          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 17, 2010
            Thank you Daymon.

            Regards,
            Elliot Sandle

            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 17, 2010
              William,

              I have some big shoes to fill. First Jerry, then Dave, and now Brian. All have been great commissioners. I hope to continue the legacy.

              Regards,
              Elliot Sandle

            • edwinslifker@aol.com
              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 17, 2010
                im feeling too much love  YOU ALL GO TO HELL , I HATE PEOPLE,
                BUT THE ORIOLES WILL BE BACK IF YA WANT ME OR NOT GOT TO GO BUSY,
                God Bless
                ed

                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 17, 2010
                  That's more like it.  Lol.

                  Daymon.
                  Kentucky.

                  To: cachauns@...; sdragonus@...; esandle@...; bslebeck@...; outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com

                • gerstp1@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 24 , Dec 17, 2010

                    I am still in as well...need to enjoy my world series victory for a little while :).

                    Elliott thanks for stepping up and i have confidence u will do great and we will all be understanding of the learning curve.

                    Paul

                  • cachauns@att.net
                    Message 9 of 24 , Dec 17, 2010
                      :))

                      Gotta love Ed !!

                    • bslebeck@yahoo.com
                      Message 10 of 24 , Dec 17, 2010
                        I'm thinking that Ed's the only one I'm actually going to miss. ;)

                        From: "cachauns@..." <cachauns@...>
                        Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:26:27 -0800 (PST)
                        To: <edwinslifker@...>; <sdragonus@...>; <esandle@...>; Brian Lebeck<bslebeck@...>; Outlaws Baseball<outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com>; Daymon Ward<Daymon1234@...>

                        :))

                        Gotta love Ed !!

                      • Witl66@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 24 , Dec 18, 2010
                          Elliot, you will do great, and thank you Brian for doing a great job.  Carmichael will be back also.

                          Thanks,

                          Hank
                          Message 12 of 24 , Dec 20, 2010
                            The APBA season disk is ordered and it shipped today. I should
                            have the disk by 12/23. I hope to get this season disk out by
                            the start of next week.

                            As for draft dates. Let's start thinking about 2/26 or 3/5.
                            Put your votes in.

                            As for trading, we will wait for a week or two.

                            Do we have any proposals for rule changes?

                            The open teams need to be addressed. I have not had time to
                            look into this yet. If you know of anyone who is looking to
                            join send me there name. We are looking to fill a couple of
                            spots.

                            We are starting to roll. I will continue to send out updates
                            as things progress.

                            Regards,
                            Elliot Sandle