New c-file uploaded with some fixes and some cuts

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
      Here's a new c-file with some draft corrections, and
      the cuts that I have received so far.

      You can access the file at the URL:

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • RB_WILDCATS
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
        As much as I'd like the extra bullpen depth provided by Brian
        Shackelford, my last pick (7th round) was actually Danny Arduin, the
        catcher.

        Please remove Ardoin from the Comets roster and add him to the
        Wildcats. Please remove Shack from my roster.

        My cuts will be coming shortly.

        Robert Endries
        Danville Wildcats
      • Chauns