Announcement

  • bslebeck@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2010
      Effective at the end of the Outlaws World Series, I will relinquish my team and transition commissioner duties to someone else.

      If there is anyone else that would like to be commish, please let me know. I would be happy to provide mentoring to the oncoming commish as needed.

      This decision is for personal reasons only. I am resigning from all my leagues as their seasons conclude.

      You guys have been awesome and I consider myself fortunate to have been associated with each one of you.

    • cachauns@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2010

        Hall of Fame manager Anderson dies at 76... Anderson, who directed the Big Red
        Machine to back-to-back championships and won another in Detroit, died Thursday

        ** Met Sparky when I was still writing, what a class act he was !
      • eliyas@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2010
          Yes he was alos my computer is now fixed