Here's the deal on the files...

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Files sent through the yahoo group emails are suspect.  They are not consistent
      and have the ability to corrupt your ogranization.  I have just uploaded the
      season ending c-file, and the c-file for the playoff org for the guys that are
      still having problems.

      The files can be uploaded and downloaded from the yahoo group directly without
      the corruption occurring.  We have only seen this on b-files and c-files.
      Currently f-files seem to be uneffected.

      I just added a couple files to the group site.  If you need the files, get them
      from there.

      If your organization has become corrupted, you will need to delete a folder in
      your BBW directory.  DO NOT delete the BBW directory.  Only delete
      U-OUT10.WDD, then down the c-file from the groupsite and go into any BBW
      organization and load the cfile that I've uploaded to the groupsite.