Re: [outlaws_bb] Playoff File - Success I hope [1 Attachment]

  • Marc Lichtenfeld
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2010
      This didn't work for me.  I got a run time error and my LM shut down.
      On Sep 30, 2010, at 9:29 PM, Brian Lebeck wrote:

      Hopefully this one will work.  I seemed to have success creating it from XP
      world.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2010
      • 1 Attachment
      • 556 Bytes
      I think I got it to work.  One thing I noticed is that I could not access my farm team.  I had to copy the players onto the farm roster and then delete them from my major league file.  Let me know if this works.  Got a tough draw in Lincecum in the first round.

      Kim

      This didn't work for me.  I got a run time error and my LM shut down.
      On Sep 30, 2010, at 9:29 PM, Brian Lebeck wrote:

      Hopefully this one will work.  I seemed to have success creating it from XP
      world.

      Brian

    • Scott Drone-Silvers
      Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2010
        Guys - I am out of town today, and won't get back to my home computer until tomorrow night. I will get a file done as soon as I can.

        Scott Drone-Silvers

        Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2010
          I dont know what happened to the farm teams.  I thought I had all the boxes checked when i did the file, but I've been in file *paradise* (not!) lately with this stuff so I dunno.