Re: [outlaws_bb] help file will not load

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 27, 2010
    That's weird.  I just checked.  The file as attached on my end that I sent lastnight shows the attachment as 1497 KB (1.4 MB)

    I'm wondering if we are having any problems with email carriers dinking with files.

    To this email, I will reattached the c-file and a backup file.  I have also loaded those two files to the yahoo group.  Hopefully one of those options will work.  So if the files don't work as attachments, try it from the group.

    Also, please let me know if anyone else is having a problem.

      the file i received in the email was only  33.6 kb and i downloaded it 2 x times deleting the 1st when i downloaded the 2nd one

      From: edwinslifker@... <edwinslifker@...>
      To: eliyas@..., bslebeck@..., outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, August 26, 2010, 10:11 PM

      help the file c-10826.alp will not load for some reason can someone send me a .bck file thanks ed

      [Attachment(s) from Brian Lebeck included below]

      Ohhhh...so you guys actually want the file....

      Message 3 of 12 , Aug 27, 2010
        File worked fine for me

[...]

        1 of 1 File(s)

        Attachment(s) from Brian Lebeck
        2 of 2 File(s)

      • edwinslifker@aol.com
        Message 4 of 12 , Aug 27, 2010
          for some reason the email only down loaded 31.6 kb i tried it twice might be an issue with aol

          Message 5 of 12 , Aug 30, 2010
          • 1 Attachment
          • 823 Bytes
          Nashville September file attached.
          Alex Avila, Dan Runzler, Jhoulys Chacin and Madison Bumgarner make their rookie debuts.

          Rob Johnson

        • Robert Johnson
          Message 6 of 12 , Sep 5, 2010
          • 1 Attachment