August File

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.2 MB
    First of all, here's the August File.  Go ahead and play with this one.  I had
    to make some tweaks for a couple of teams.

    Secondly, thanks to so many of you guys for the well wishes and prayers for my
    wife.  I got her back home again today.  She has had a rough run through this
    thing and we'll still have to watch her at home for a while.  Thanks again.

    Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 967 Bytes
    Hey Guys,

    I had a player playing out of position. I just caught it. Please
    use this new F-File.

    Note: Move Justin Upton from LF to RF and Ibanez from RF to LF
    in one of my lineups.

    Regards,
    Elliot Sandle